Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Home with the Kids!

I have not been doing any posts lately mostly because I am very tired and uninspired! Braden has been getting up every hour to two hours at night...ahhhhhh...what is the deal with that. On top of that our cat, Bob, always starts a yowling at about 5 am...NICE! How do you get rid of a cat that your child loves?

Speaking of Grace, she has been sick with something new almost every week or two since before spring break...this week was another ear infection. Which means...lots of crying and not so much sleeping.

I think in the past two weeks my uninterupted sleep has been 4 hours which would be one of the better nights. I try my hardest to co-ordinate naps for the kids so I can sleep, but it is tough, I think I have gotten an extra 1/2 hour on a couple days.

I have been fortunate up until now to have kids that sleep great. I guess it is pay back.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger karen said...

Maybe one day next week I can take Grace for the morning or afternoon and give you a bit of a break. It's alot easier to sleep when you only have to coordinate with one child!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Maybe it's the moon! Jayden's been having some rough nights too lately, so of course the kids don't nap together when that happens. Yesterday Ian refused to nap at all! But today I got two hours in. On second thought it's probably teething and ordinary toddlerness. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home