Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Survived!

I survived a day of my #1 child puking by myself! I feel I have accomplished something or faced a fear.

This morning I woke up to a white faced Grace saying "puke". Great! I hate puke more than the average person. Well, we made out fine and I managed to keep my cool as Grace puked in the towel beside me while I was nursing Braden. (Pretty talented hey?) I swear every time I needed to feed Braden there was puke coming out of Grace. Needless to say, I was counting down every hour until Kevin came home, but by then all the action had died down.

Grace seems to have bounced back pretty fast and I am crossing my fingers that no one else gets sick.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Did you get it from the other Bonds or they from you?
I hate puke too. Although I'm sort of used to it. Ian's only done that a few times. Hope all stays healthy for you.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger karen said...

Ben barfed a couple of times today, but Sarah was ok. What's up with the barfing?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home