Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"No Fit"

That is what Grace said when she saw her Easter dress. It is a size 2 and of course it will fit. I asked her if she liked her pretty dress and she said "no" and then proceeded to explain to me that it would not fit..."No fit, small" is what she said. I tried it on her and she protested the entire time, I took her to the mirror to see her pretty dress and she cried and said "no fit" and she wanted the dress taken off.

In fact, I recently showed her the dress again and she said "no" and ran in the other direction!

Great! I have a toddler that is not even 2 1/2 yet and she is already particular about what she wears!

Maybe she will want to wear jeans for the rest of her life like her dad!

What fun is that!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Too funny! I guess I'm lucky that Ian doesn't give a hoot about what he wears except that when we take his shoes off his socks must come off too. He's like me, barefoot all the way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home