Friday, February 17, 2006

Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!

I am IT for Grace these days! Everything is Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! It comes out in varying different tones and moods. I went grocery shopping and left the kids with Kevin and all Grace did was ask for me the whole 30 minutes! Today we were at Grace's speach and language class and she clung to me like mad. She would not let me out of her sight. It is interesting that as soon as we are in the yard or at the park she doesn't even look back! It is all or nothing!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

That's so funny. Ian has recently started playing shy with strange people too. Usually he's so social and outgoing it's funny when suddenly he won't say hi and just wants to be held. Except that with Ian he wants his Daddy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home