Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Corrected at 3 months of Age!



Comparing my two babies at 3 months corrected. My sweeties! I love them so much.
Their lives have been so different from the start.
Looking back on Grace's weight, she was approx. 11lbs(I don't have an exact weight for this month) and Braden's weight as of the end of January was 15 lbs, 6.5ozs. Grace was just over 21 inches long and Braden is almost 24 inches long. Wow! They have similar personalities, both are easy going and layed back. Braden is a bit more vocal than I remember Grace to be ( but then again it was such a haze back then, who knows!). I struggled to get every drop into Grace and Braden feeds readily on demand.
It is amazing to look back and compare. I have had such different experiences with both of my children that it is like doing it all over agian for the first time.
One bottle fed, One breast fed,
One 3 months early, One 1 1/2 months early,
One girl, One boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home