Monday, November 06, 2006

A Floater at the Pool!

It was brown and it came out of Grace's swimsuit and it was EVERYWHERE. It was in the baby pool, on the deck and in the hot tub!

I have read other people's blogs and there are lots of poo stories out there but this one beats them all! In a public pool of all places - other people cleaned it up and they had to drain the pool. It was a big deal! It was not just a smear on the carpet or on the walls, it was in the public pool!

I was showering (taking any responsiblity off of me BTW) when Kevin quickly removed Grace from the baby pool when he discovered a floater. He notified the staff of the problem, unaware that he was holding the guilty party. Soon he discovered the source and was not so quick to draw anymore attention to the growing situation. I was so embarassed as I waited in the pool area for Kevin and Grace as the staff cleaned up my daughters mess. They looked pretty annoyed -- and for good reason! Who wants to clean up poo?!

Unfortuantely, Grace was clueless about how horrible the situation was. I don't think it will help in teaching her that poo in panties or pools is a no-no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home