Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Colds etc.

Yesterday Grace came down with a cold and today she is VERY sick and oozing yellow stuff from her nose. She is whiny and just not well and this is by far the worst cold she has had this year. She wants me all the time and it is really hard to be in two places at once.

I am sooooooo tired of colds and sickness! It is June - cold and flu season is OVER! And on top of that we have rarely had the pleasure of leaving our home in the last few weeks to pick up these NASTY bugs...but somehow they seem to find us.

I am crossing my fingers again that this is the last one for a while! For the summer?

It has been a slow/crazy (not sure which) couple of months for me so it seems I have little to blog about (other than my peeves on all the sickness we experience -- my apologies to bloggers and readers) and no time and energy to blog. Kevin has been very busy with flooring jobs and working on projects around home which leaves me with the kids and trying to keep up with my home etc. Kevin has been very fortunate to be so busy, especially with flooring jobs. The demand for his services seems to be getting bigger and bigger and with summer coming that is great!

This month is going to be very busy with school coming to a close and various special dates like Kevin's birthday, anniversaries, Fathers Day, and Chris' stag, it seems we will barely have time to breath. Right now I am hoping for a quiet summer and time to stop and enjoy my WHOLE family and creating some bloggable memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home